American Literature Warriors 3: What does it mean to be American?
American Literature Warriors 3: What does it mean to be American?
"America is a tune. It must be sung together." (Gerald Stanley Lee, Crowds) This quote says it all, it means that we as americans should work together to make the world a better place to live in. Also that we should be kind to people of different races and religions. The freedom I share would not be freedom if it was not shared by all. I am proud to be an American. America is the place were anyone can go to go where they want to go and do what they want to do.
"America is a tune. It must be sung together." (Gerald Stanley Lee, Crowds) This quote says it all, it means that we as americans should work together to make the world a better place to live in. Also that we should be kind to people of different races and religions. The freedom I share would not be freedom if it was not shared by all. I am proud to be an American. America is the place were anyone can go to go where they want to go and do what they want to do.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home